Guest Relations Officer (Part time)
To: All interested candidates.
From: Human Resources Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Position: Guest Relations Officer (Part time)
Report to: Visitor Center Manager
Vacancy: 1 position
Job Location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Closing Date : 10th April 2017 at 5.00 pm
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a non-profit organization providing free medical care to children in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for highly motivated individuals who can fill the currently vacant position of Guest Relations Officer (Part time).
The successful applicant will be a person who is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors/guests so a very important role to make people feel welcome and appreciated.
- Help to ensure the visitor centre is pleasant and informative for all visitors
- Help to build up, extend, and maintain relationships with local businesses and individuals in Siem Reap and nationally in order to elicit support
- Manage and control the hospital donation boxes and arrange the volunteers to do collection from donation boxes outside AHC
- Manage stock of AHC merchandise at other outlets.
- Coordinate filing of all necessary documents of the department in the appropriate folders and places.
- Control the inventory of office stationary and office equipment,
- Help to distribute communication materials internally and externally when needed
- Sell merchandise
- Record electronic and cash donations
- Help to record all visitor information in the visitor report and enter the donor information into the donor tool.
- Assist the Visitor Center team to ensure any ceremonies or small meeting/events within the VC are well organized and managed
- Any appropriate task delegated by the Visitor Center Manager.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- A dynamic personality willing to solve problems and make things work
- Fluent in verbal and written Khmer and English
- Ability to ‘refresh’ and innovate the offerings in the VC based on feedback of the guests and visitors
- Ability to handle cash and other relevant (electronic) transactions
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, internet, and email
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/) along with Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (+855) 63 963 409, 099 610 885, 092 976687 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.
“Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”