To: All interested candidates.
From: Human Resources Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Position: Stock Controller
Report to: Logistic Manager/Admin Director
Vacancy: 1 position
Job Location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Closing Date : 06th March 2017
The Stock Controller is mainly responsible for planning, managing and monitoring supplies of the entire logistic unit. The Stock Controller oversees and manages day-to-day stock rotation and make sure that the necessary supplies are always available. More precisely s/he will:
- Manage stock of supplies and ensure appropriate stock levels and establish the reorder of supplies to ensure that supplies are always available.
- Request stock replenishment
- Prepare and analyze supplies consumption and focusing report for admin director.
- Monitor and ensure that supplies are not out of stock, over stocked, damaged, out of date or lost.
- Work closely with all department heads to make sure that they are properly informed about stock for efficient use of supplies.
- Work closely with medical and nursing director in regards to surplus medication and medical supplies to ensure that those are being used in the timely manner.
- Ensure the security of supplies kept in the storage area.
- Perform inventory stock count of supplies on monthly, semi-annual, annual basis to maintain and ensure cycle count accuracy and prepare consolidation report and report to the Report Controller.
- May operate light and heavy trucks during loading operation or on individual assignment.
- Carry out Admin On-call Duty as Scheduled
- Any other tasks as required by superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Holding Degree of Pharmacy or Secondary Nurse would be an advantage.
- Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Stock Management Skills.
- Good Advance Excel skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skill
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill in an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Application-Form-PDF.pdf along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.Tel: (+855) 63 963 409, 092 976 687 or via email: email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned. “Applicants who do not complete an AHC application form will not be considered”