Your donation of 350ml of blood can help save a child’s life in Cambodia. If you are unable to donate blood and/or would like to help in another way, there are many ways you can support us.
- Anyone in good health who is 18-65 years old of a minimum weight; females 42kg and males 45kg can donate
- Men can give blood every three months, females every four
- You will need to complete a form about your health history and contact details
- Sterile single-use equipment is used and performed by trained Blood Bank Laboratory Staff.
- A small sample of your blood will be taken to check haemoglobin levels and be tested for HIV, Hepatitis B & C and Syphilis
- Information remains confidential
- The process will take approx 45 minutes, (including a 15 mins rest at the end).
- Visit our Information Center - Mon-Fri: 8am-12pm / 2pm-5pm or Sat 8am-12pm.
The American Red Cross also has a few recommendations for before, during and after your blood donation which can help you make your experience as safe and successful as possible.