To : All interested candidates
From : Human Resource Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Position : Events Coordinator
Vacancy : 01 position
Report to : Director of Public Relations – Cambodia
Job location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Working hours : 45 hours per Week
Closing date : 17-Nov-2019
Angkor Hospital for Children is a non-profit organization providing free quality medical care and treatment to all children in Cambodia. Its operation relies on donations from the international and Cambodian community. There are several funding sources for Cambodian fundraising and the biggest source is the funds from events organized by AHC itself or partnership fundraisers. We are looking for more resources to help making our events run smoothly, professionally, and successfully. Therefore, an Events Coordinator is in need to work in the events team of AHC. S/he will be managing and coordinating the planned and unplanned events of AHC locally and nationally.
- Manage all planned and unplanned events to raise funds for AHC that will be happening as assigned.
- Coordinate the events teams in all aspects of event management from budgeting, sourcing and managing third party suppliers
- implementing marketing plans for public events; guest logistics for VIP stakeholders (accommodation, flights, transport, special requests etc.) and communication internally (to staff and management when required).
- Develop the events report including the profit and lost and the recommendation for the future improvement.
- Maintain close communication and positive relationships with event volunteer groups, event partners and participants as well as provide the acknowledgement to them as policy and guidelines.
- Enter and update all information of the sponsors, donors, supports of each event in to the Donor Information System (Donor Tools).
- Other appropriated duties as delegated by the Director of PR-Cambodia and Senior Events Officer.
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business, marketing, PR communications, or other related fields is preferred (but not required)
- 2 years in managerial experience especially in events coordination
- Experience in healthcare sector (desired)
Requirement for Skills and Abilities:
- Confident to produce and understand written and spoken Khmer and English at professional level.
- A dynamic personality who is pro‐active, independent, a quick thinker, able to problem solve ‘on the go’.
- Comfortable with public speaking and able to represent AHC professionally.
- Honest and reliable.
- Able to multi‐tasks – work on many projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Outlook, and comfortable with using internet.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, as making key working relationships will be important.
- Ability to learn the new things, to work flexible hours, to travel locally and nationally.
- Ability to take constructive criticism on board and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Receptive and open to new ideas and ready to develop new initiatives.
How to apply : Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/) along with Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (+855) 63 963 409, 078 49 87 88 or via email: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.