General Pediatric Fellowship
To : All interested candidates
From : Human Resource Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Position : General Pediatric Fellowship
Vacancy : 06 position
Report to : Medical Directior
Job location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Working hours : 45 hours per Week
Closing date : 05-Dec-2019
Introduction : Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a non-profit organization providing free medical care to children in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for highly motivated doctors who want to get more experiences, 6 positions will be offer for this Post graduate training (Pediatric fellowship Programs). The successful applicant will be a person who is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
General description :
- Commitment to complete 1 year Angkor Hospital for Children Pediatric fellowship Program.
- Work full time as a medical trainee in IPD, OPD, ER/ICU, and Neonate unit.
- Respect rights of patients and medical ethics.
- Highly compassionate “Treat patient as if your own child”.
- Self-learning to improve medical knowledge.
- Participate in the Post graduate training in Pediatric Curriculum Program Angkor Hospital for Children Pediatric Fellowship Program, including CME and English class.
- Applicant holds a Medical degree from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Education Youths and Sport, Cambodia.
- Highly motivated to learn and improve knowledge.
- Able to work day and night shift on rotational basis.
- Able to build excellent inter-personal relationships.
- Good command of English (written / spoken / comprehension).
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team environment involving different departments and able to work in any units.
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy.
How to apply : Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/) along with Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (+855) 63 963 409,093 977 363,078 49 87 88 or via email: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.