AHC is looking for highly motivated doctors who want to get more experience. We have 10 positions open for this post graduate training.
The successful applicant is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
- Applicant holds a Medical degree from an institution recognised by Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia
- Highly motivated to learn and improve knowledge
- Able to work day and night shift on rotation
- Able to build excellent inter-personal relationships
- Good command of English (written / spoken / comprehension)
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team environment involving different departments and able to work in any units as required
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Commitment to complete the one-year Paediatric Fellowship Programme at AHC
- Work full time as a medical trainee in IPD, OPD, ER/ICU and Neonate units
- Respect patients rights and follow AHC’s medical code of conduct
- Highly compassionate
- Self-learning to improve medical knowledge
- Participate in all the required training sessions (continued medical education, English class, etc.)
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to fill out the Application for Employment (available at HR Department) along with Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter and eligible Medical Degree Certificate to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province-district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia Tel: (855) 63 963 409, 099 610 885 or via email: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.