To : All interested candidates.
From : Medical Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Position : Pediatric Surgeon
Report to : Chief of Surgeon
Vacancy : 02 position
Job Location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Closing Date : 20 September 2019 at 17:00 pm
Angkor Hospital for Children (AHC) is a non-profit organization providing free medical care to children in Siem Reap. AHC is looking for a highly motivated individual who can fill the Pediatric Surgeon.
The successful applicant will be a person who is highly motivated to learn and further develop their skills working for a NGO non-profit hospital.
- Work full time as a Pediatric Surgeon at AHC.
- Respect rights of patients and medical ethics.
- Highly compassionate “Treat patient as if your own child”.
- Self-learning to improve surgical and medical knowledge.
- Be participating in the teaching and CME in and outside hospital.
- Diploma of Pediatric Surgeon or higher from Institution recognized by Ministry of Education Youths and Sport, Cambodia.
- General Surgeon who has experiences or handle Pediatric patients.
- Willing to learn and improve knowledge.
- Flexible working times and ability to work day or night and on call.
- Ability to build good inter-personal relationships.
- Good command of English and Khmer (written / spoken / comprehension).
- Computer literacy.
- Able to work in a team environment involving different departments and will be able to work in any units as required by hospital.
- Be enthusiastic and work hard at the hospital.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/) along with Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (+855) 63 963 409, 069 818 773,092 976687,078 49 87 88 or via email: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.