To : All interested candidates
From : Human Resource Department, Angkor Hospital for Children
Vacancy : 01 position
Report to : Purchasing Manager
Job location : Angkor Hospital for Children, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Working hours : 45 hours per Week
Closing date : 17-Jan-2020
General description : The Purchasing Officer is responsible for the coordination of a wide variety of purchasing activities and in particular to search for the highest quality supplies at the lowest possible purchase cost in a timely manner for the hospital. The Purchasing Officer must follow the processes and procedures of procurement of the hospital.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of purchase orders in accordance with the hospital policies and procedures.
- Maintain complete up to date purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Coordinate and resolve problems with requester and suppliers if any.
- Responsible for petty cash purchasing and reimbursement of the petty cash from the Finance Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of information in accordance with hospital policies and be transparencies.
- Report to the Purchasing Manager of any issues related with Procurement Process and/or any disturbances. (e.g: Supplier did not follow contract etc)
- Manage and monitor the contract commitment under his/her scope of responsibilities and making sure that the relevant are informed in a timely manner.
- Attend weekly purchasing meeting and report any issues relating to any disturbance in purchasing process, seeking for solution and/or suggestion from the team member and superiors.
- Inspection of supplies, services and equipment purchased to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Carry out admin on-call duty as scheduled.
- Undertakes any other task as requested by superiors.
- Holder of this position should have the following minimum education requirements:
- Degree in Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting or general management
- Carry certificate diploma of nursing would be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge
- Proficient in office Computer skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Report writing and minute writing skills.
- Be able to communicate in English
- Integrity – can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Personal work ethic –working under deadlines and task setting based on priorities.
- Demonstrated confidence and flexibility
- Effectively analyze problems and develop well-reasoned solutions
How to apply : Interested candidates are requested to submit an Application for Employment (available at HR Department or download from http://angkorhospital.org/jobs/job-application-forms/) along with Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and eligible Certificate of degree to: Angkor Hospital for Children, Tep Vong Road & Umchhay Street, Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap province‐district, PO Box 50, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia. Tel: (+855) 63 963 409, 093 977 363,078 49 87 88 or via email: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview and submitted applications will not be returned.